cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Receiving "Object not found User" error message from Unity 12.5

joerunning
Level 1
Level 1

I recently found two entries for one user in Unity 12.5. The main entry for this user is working as it should and was able to integrate with our LDAP directory upon configuration. The second entry simply has the user's basic information (alias, FN, LN, Display Name). If I try to delete this entry I receive the error message of "Object not found User". I've tried first deleting the working entry but the phantom entry still returns the "Object not found User" error message. The working entry can be rebuilt and integrated normally while the phantom entry is still in the system. What steps do I need to take to remove this phantom entry?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Might want to reach out to TAC so they can look in the DB and exactly what needs to be deleted and if there are any other dependencies that might need to be removed.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Might want to reach out to TAC so they can look in the DB and exactly what needs to be deleted and if there are any other dependencies that might need to be removed.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you, Jaime.

This was my suspicion as well but I though I would ask here first on that chance that someone may have already easily resolved this issue.