Views
Helpful
Replies

Report generated from CDR value is 0

Phoenix3
Level 1
Level 1

hello everyone,

My management requested from to generate report for calls informations like average time , waiting duration and more info per user.

When I go to System>traffic the generated report contain minimum info and the value is 0

Where or how can can I get such detailed record for calls processed by call manager ?

5 Replies 5

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

Phoenix3,

In CCMAdmin >>> System >>> Enterprise Parameters, what is your CDR File Time Interval? IN CCMAdmin >>> System >>> Service Parameters >>> Call Manager is your CDR Enabled Flag set to True? In CCMServiceability >>> Tools >>> Feature Services, are your CDR services running? Have you tried restarting them and then running the report? Have you tried checking the data in RTMT and seeing if it matches? In RTMT you can also export CDR's and then paste into Excel and order how your company needs.

Good Luck!

Jason

Dear jason-mcgee,

My CDR File Time Interval? is set to 1

YES CDR Enabled Flag is set to True

YES the CDR services are up and running

I don't know how to collect the proper data , when I try to extract the event log data from RTMT and add them in translatorx it tells me that "no known messages were found in the file"

Phoenix3,

Somehow I missed your reply, were you able to download your CDR's yet? Apologies for the delay.

Jason

its Ok we migrated to new system now thank you
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: