Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

required assistance on Call Handler configuration on CUC 11.5.x

i want to replace the greetings in call handler. 

i have 7 audios

1- welcome note/welcome in diff language, for English press 2

2- for sale dept. press 1, for complaint press 2

3- same as 2 but in diff language

4- this call will be recorded

5-  same 4 in diff language

6- waiting message

7- same 6 in diff language

for audio 1 if 2 is not pressed it should continue will diff language

current config does not have a waiting message, so I don't know how to add it.

i have an idea about call routing

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

My recommendation.

AA Part

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Recording 1( single recording) >>>>> Welcome Message in Arabic, Welcome to “ABC COMPANY” , For English please press 1 , For English please press 2

Call Handler 1 >> Welcome

Go to standard greeting >>> Upload the REcording 1.
If you need to replay, use reprompt option which i shared.

On call handler 1 caller Input
Caller Input 1 >> selct Call Handler 2 Arabic Menu
Caller input 2 >> selct Call Handler 3 English Menu

Recording 2 Arabic(SIngle Recording) >>>>> For SALES and customer care (ext.: 123), press (1) For complaints (ext.: 345), press (2) For assistance (ext.: 100), press (3)

Call Handler 2 >> Arabic Menu

Go to standard greeting >>> Upload the REcording 2.

Caller Input 1 >> Transfer to extension 123
Caller input 2 >> Transfer to extension 345
Caller input 3 >> Transfer to extension 100

Recording 3 English(SIngle Recording) >>>>> For SALES and customer care (ext.: 123), press (1) For complaints (ext.: 345), press (2) For assistance (ext.: 100), press (3)

Call Handler 2 >> English Menu

Go to standard greeting >>> Upload the REcording 3.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Call Recording Announcements

Dear Customer, this call will be recorded for quality purposes.  This is Call Recording Announcements

The record warning message can be played By your recording server if you are using Imagicle recording server, Can we know your recording server details.

https://www.imagicle.com/en/resources/knowledge-base-results/#/kb/call-recording-announcements_690.html#

Keep this as a MOH.

We at “ABC COMPANY” offer wide-range of -------------------------

By utilizing the vast expertise of our team, we strive to build a stronger immunity for our clients and stakeholders while always abiding to the highest standards of ethics, integrity, care, and diligence.

Please visit our website www.”ABC COMPANY”.COM to learn more about our solutions.

Same as above message in Arabic

Response Signature

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

If I understood you question correctly, your requirement is to repeat the greetings if no input observed for menu 1- welcome note/welcome in diff language, for English press 2

I assume you use a handler for option 1 welcome message, you can try changing the below config and see if that meet your requirement.

seconds

Screenshot 2021-08-08 at 4.10.33 PM.png

Based on your setup, you can even use After Greeting options.

To provide a precise solution we need a little more informations about your call handler setup. 

Response Signature

for welcome not i dont want to repeat the recording. its should continue in Arabic language, option 3rd.

if I say simply if no one press 2 it should continue 3rd Audio that I mentioned above.

Could you please explain about your existing call handlers and tree structure. 

Response Signature

okay so currently we have

Welcome greetings and for arabic press 1 and for English press 2

if there is no key press it repeat the greeting.

but

if press 1 or 2, it says this call will be recorded and  it route to press 1 for sales, press 2 for marketing.

there is no waiting greeting or I can say advertise

Your requirement is  to replace the existing  greeting or a green filed deployment of AA using call handler ?

Response Signature

brother leave everything just tell me how to start another greeting if the button is not pressed instead of repeat the same greeting?

As @Nithin Eluvathingal suggested set the reprompt to 0 and then you’ll need to build additional call handlers that you send the call to after the greeting and timeout has passed. How many call handlers that you’ll need is dependent on how many levels of message you’d want to play to the caller. In short you’ll pass on the call from one CH to the greeting of another.

Response Signature

Thanks @Roger Kallberg & @Nithin Eluvathingal  i have done this successfully by changing the Re-prompt to 0 and from After Greeting i choose what I want to play. 

Recording One

Same Welcome Message in Arabic

Welcome to “ABC COMPANY”

For English please press 2           

Recording Two-Arabic                                                                                  

Same as recording TWO in Arabic

Recording Two-English                                                                                 

For SALES and customer care (ext.: 123), press (1)

For complaints (ext.: 345), press (2)

For assistance (ext.: 100), press (3)  

I have done the above step, now how can i add the below greeting (Three) before transfer to extension. and Message on Waiting.

Recording Three-Arabic

Same as recording Three in Arabic

Recording Three-English

Dear Customer, this call will be recorded for quality purposes.

Waiting message:

By utilizing the vast expertise of our team, we strive to build a stronger immunity for our clients and stakeholders while always abiding to the highest standards of ethics, integrity, care, and diligence.

Please visit our website www.”ABC COMPANY”.COM to learn more about our solutions.

I have done the above step, now how can i add the below greeting (Three) before transfer to extension. and Message on Waiting.

Recording Three-Arabic

Same as recording Three in Arabic

Recording Three-English

For the first message you can do that by having the call bounce on another CH before it’s sent to the extension. The sole purpose of this CH is to play a greeting with no option(s) for caller input.

Waiting message:

Please visit our website www.”ABC COMPANY”.COM to learn more about our solutions.

For the other message I’m not sure if you’ll be able to achieve this as CUC isn’t actually queuing the call(s). Possibly you might be able to use the native queuing functionality in CM on a hunt pilot to have it play the waiting message.

Response Signature

how to config that. what do you recommend?

By using the After Greeting action on the greeting settings page of the call handler you can send the call on-wards to another CH. See the example below.

Snag_d0ae3d.png

Response Signature

Recording Three-English

Waiting message:

Can you not combine these two messages into one and have it played before the transfer to the extension as described earlier in another answer?

Response Signature

My recommendation.

AA Part

Recording 1( single recording) >>>>> Welcome Message in Arabic, Welcome to “ABC COMPANY” , For English please press 1 , For English please press 2

Call Handler 1 >> Welcome

Go to standard greeting >>> Upload the REcording 1.

Caller Input 1 >> selct Call Handler 2 Arabic Menu
Caller input 2 >> selct Call Handler 3 English Menu

Recording 2 Arabic(SIngle Recording) >>>>> For SALES and customer care (ext.: 123), press (1) For complaints (ext.: 345), press (2) For assistance (ext.: 100), press (3)

Call Handler 2 >> Arabic Menu

Go to standard greeting >>> Upload the REcording 2.

Recording 3 English(SIngle Recording) >>>>> For SALES and customer care (ext.: 123), press (1) For complaints (ext.: 345), press (2) For assistance (ext.: 100), press (3)

Call Handler 2 >> English Menu

Go to standard greeting >>> Upload the REcording 3.

Call Recording Announcements

Dear Customer, this call will be recorded for quality purposes.  This is Call Recording Announcements

The record warning message can be played By your recording server if you are using Imagicle recording server, Can we know your recording server details.

https://www.imagicle.com/en/resources/knowledge-base-results/#/kb/call-recording-announcements_690.html#

Keep this as a MOH.

Please visit our website www.”ABC COMPANY”.COM to learn more about our solutions.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: