Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Restore UCM 9.1.2

Dear Friends,
I want to rebuild the complet host (UCS 220M3) considering UCM. Can I do a backup using veeam backup or data protector software on vmware in order to rebuild my UCM too. I just did an export to OVA by deploy and it failed. Can I monitor my UCM by Zabbix software?
I have a UCM 9.1.2 on vmware.

Thanks in advance,

Claudio Quiroz C - Latam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Officially we only support DRS, you could simply copy the files from your CUCM out of the server and then place them back once you rebuild your ESXi, I need it to be completely clear that although that method would work, is not officially supported by Cisco. It would be the equivalent of a cold migration from a server to another without vCenter.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Officially we only support DRS, you could simply copy the files from your CUCM out of the server and then place them back once you rebuild your ESXi, I need it to be completely clear that although that method would work, is not officially supported by Cisco. It would be the equivalent of a cold migration from a server to another without vCenter.

HTH

java

Good Jaime,

I have a doubt: Can I monitor the UCM on vmware, using Zabbix software?

I'm not familiar with that SW, generally the 3rd party is the one that does compatibility testing, you probably want to reach Zabbix, if it involves having to install something in the server, then that's really easy, the answer is no.

HTH

java