Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Restoring CUPS 8.6 Publisher using the Subscriber

Hello

We lost the CUCM Pub, CUC Pub and the CUPS 8.6 publisher due to hardware failure and managed to get it rebuild and uploaded the licenses as well. We managed to restore both CUCM and CUC using the subscriber database using the Cisco recommended process. But couldn't find anything for restoring the Presence server Pub from a Sub.

We have a secondary subscriber Presence server on this CUPS cluster. Is there a way to restore the Presence Pub from the Subscriber database.

I have the presence up and running. they can ping each other but cannot communicate. also on the presence Pub configurations are missing which I would prefer to restore it from the working Sub. at the moment I cannot see the config on Sub as I try to access the pages I get "User is not authorized to access this page" so I cannot see the config to reconfigure the Pub.

Any help
thanks

Shameer

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: