cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT failed to initialize. Exiting...

Hello Support Community

Has anyone every come across this error while logging into to RTMT:

RTMT failed to initialize. Exiting...

The username/password used are correct and accepted buth then RTMT seems to fail.

I have re downloaded and installed several times, run as admoinistrator, updated java on laptop. Same result....

Never has this issue before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gerard,

Generally these kind of errors are due to conflict with other running applications on the PC like anti virus.

Try the following steps

Uninstall RTMT

Please Delete the entire Folder for the Registry entries listed below

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco\CallManager Serviceability

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Real-Time Monitoring Tool x.x (where X are the RTMT Version installed)

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2543924201-552117928-4032439467-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\StartMenu\Programs\Cisco\CallManagerServiceability

Delete the following folder as well

C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallManager Serviceability\JRtmt\

Once done, restart PC and then attempt a reinstall of RTMT

HTH

Manish

I have tried this step in CSR 11.0 and still having issue with opening RTMT. Please let me know if you have any other workaround or solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: