cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT Syslog Error "File Does not exist"

Andrew Waylen
Level 1
Level 1

Whenever I try to access the syslog files in the RTMT I get the following error "File Does not exist", no other members of the team seem to have this problem on there computers.

Also I am not sure if it is related or not but I seem to get spammed with "Add Certificate to the trust store" messages. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Please check if the user you are logged with has write permissions to the c:\Program Files\Cisco directory.

Most likely your user id does not have access to the C: drive where RTMT is installed and therefore you can't see the syslogs.

HTH!

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Please check if the user you are logged with has write permissions to the c:\Program Files\Cisco directory.

Most likely your user id does not have access to the C: drive where RTMT is installed and therefore you can't see the syslogs.

HTH!

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

that was it Thank you

Even after 5 years this article is saving time for administrators. I had the same problem. Just a quick search on support community and the fix. 

FYI: I had to install RTMT on D drive(this drive has write access). So, it worked.

Regards,

Amarjeet