cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT version 10.5 vs 11.5 - Https Port 8443 vs 443 - option

edselm001
Level 1
Level 1

We have a client that provides remote access.  Through the VPN connection, RTMT 10.5 requires port 443 and Secure connection in order to connect to the CUCM or CUC servers.  With their firewall settings, the default 8443 port does not allow connection of RTMT local to my pc to their servers.  Using the 443 port works.

When their CUCM and CUC was upgraded, the RTMT 11.5 does not have the option to select the 443 port or secure connection.  I am no longer able to connect my local RTMT to the servers in the client's network through VPN.

Is there a way to use a different port?  I tried using x.x.x.x:443 but it doesn't work.

RTMT 10.5 vs 11.5RTMT 10.5 vs 11.5

2 Replies 2

Jake3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jake!

What is the fix? I checked the Bug ID but it did not mention any workaround nor fix?

We are having the same issue with our system, we have 3 clusters, cluster A, and B are working without issue, only cluster C is having issue with RTMT, all on the same version 11.5.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: