Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Same Day call reports in CDR

I am attempting to pull call logs from today using CDR. I get an error message saying I can only select logs through yesterday. Does anyone know if there is another way to pull same day call logs?

I have pulled the logs from RTMT but with no header built into the report, I am not sure what some of the columns are for.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This shouldn't be that way by default, as I use CDR to troubleshoot near real time calls quite often.

I'm almost wondering if one of two things are happening:

1) What is your CDR File Time Interval flag under Enterprise Parameters set to? The default is 1 minute if memory serves, but you might have something quit a bit higher.

2) What is your Continuous Loading 24/7 set to in CAR Admin > System > Scheduler > CDR Load? You might have yours disabled.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This shouldn't be that way by default, as I use CDR to troubleshoot near real time calls quite often.

I'm almost wondering if one of two things are happening:

1) What is your CDR File Time Interval flag under Enterprise Parameters set to? The default is 1 minute if memory serves, but you might have something quit a bit higher.

2) What is your Continuous Loading 24/7 set to in CAR Admin > System > Scheduler > CDR Load? You might have yours disabled.

CDR File Time Interval flag is set to 1

Continuous Loading 24/7 was not checked so this is probably my issue

I see that the effect takes place at Midnight so I will check it out tomorrow.

Thank you for your quick response!

So? How's it looking today?

After checking Continuous Loading 24/7, same day call logs were available. Thank you for your assistance.

You're welcome!

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

My money is on the continuous load not being set.  If logs are not processed yet then it won't be available.

Another option is to use a product like https://www.VoIPDetective.com.  There is a free version that will allow you to view call records from the last 7 days (including same day).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: