cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Session timeout Prime Collab Provisioning 11.6

aaron.banks11
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for the setting where I can change the session timeout value in PCP.  It seems like if the session is idle for 5 minutes, the application logs me out.  I'd like to increase that timeout value to 15 or 30 minutes.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCP does not come with a 5 minute session timeout but has had either 15 or 30 minute session timeouts over the years.  PCP 12.4 will be out at the beginning of January and comes with a new Session Management feature. This allows you to set the maximum amount of concurrent sessions (1 to 5) and independently set the admin console and self-care portal timeout values (5min to 60min).

I would recommend moving from 11.6 to 12.4. Lots of new features and a major OS update. Supports down to CUCM 10.5.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCP does not come with a 5 minute session timeout but has had either 15 or 30 minute session timeouts over the years.  PCP 12.4 will be out at the beginning of January and comes with a new Session Management feature. This allows you to set the maximum amount of concurrent sessions (1 to 5) and independently set the admin console and self-care portal timeout values (5min to 60min).

I would recommend moving from 11.6 to 12.4. Lots of new features and a major OS update. Supports down to CUCM 10.5.

Regards

Excellent, thanks Anthony.