cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Session timeout Prime Collab Provisioning 11.6

aaron.banks11
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for the setting where I can change the session timeout value in PCP.  It seems like if the session is idle for 5 minutes, the application logs me out.  I'd like to increase that timeout value to 15 or 30 minutes.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCP does not come with a 5 minute session timeout but has had either 15 or 30 minute session timeouts over the years.  PCP 12.4 will be out at the beginning of January and comes with a new Session Management feature. This allows you to set the maximum amount of concurrent sessions (1 to 5) and independently set the admin console and self-care portal timeout values (5min to 60min).

I would recommend moving from 11.6 to 12.4. Lots of new features and a major OS update. Supports down to CUCM 10.5.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCP does not come with a 5 minute session timeout but has had either 15 or 30 minute session timeouts over the years.  PCP 12.4 will be out at the beginning of January and comes with a new Session Management feature. This allows you to set the maximum amount of concurrent sessions (1 to 5) and independently set the admin console and self-care portal timeout values (5min to 60min).

I would recommend moving from 11.6 to 12.4. Lots of new features and a major OS update. Supports down to CUCM 10.5.

Regards

Excellent, thanks Anthony.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: