Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting up Auto Attendant with Unity Connection 8.5 and CUCM 8.5

shraavan07
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Anyone here have a step by step guide on how to Setup Auto Attendant using Unity Connection 8.5 and CUCM 8.5. Thank You.

3 Replies 3

shraavan07
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried to follow few guides/instructions that are posted in this forum, but I am still stuck. I have created CTI point with DN and point that same DN to Handler in Unity Connection with same number. I call the extension 2053, which is cti route point, I do get to Unity but I hear opening greeting. I want to setup auto attendant. Any one know how to fix this?

CTI RP with whatever DN you want, set CFA to VM.

On CUC matching DN on a call handler and record the greetings, there are hundreds of posts on the subject and plenty of them with detailed instructions on how to accomplish this.

Check the call routing rules if above is configured correctly and you still get the opening greeting.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I have CTI setup, I have recorded a message, I have applied the message to the Call handler that I have created. I have a DID call being directed to unity connection. I have forwarded all call to VM on the route point, so everyone calling in from outside are going to the Unity Connection, but they are going to the opening greeting. I want them to go to a recording I did.

i have searched almost all the posts on this site, but I will continue to search for them for the solution.

Thank You.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: