Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Shoretel data export tool?

I have a customer who acquired another company that is using Shoretel for their telephony. They want to extract the data there to help build phones on call manager. Anyone heard of a tool that will extract that information?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sergio Quezada
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Here is what I can see for Shoretel. Hope it helps...

https://www.shanekillen.com/2011/12/collecting-logs-for-shoretel-tac-what.html

7. ShoreTel DATABASE dump:

For pre ST8, please copy the database (Shoreware.MDB):

D:\Shoreline Data\Database

For ST8, perform a MySQL database dump by opening a CMD prompt in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Shoreline Communications\ShoreWare Server\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin

Then enter:

mysqldump.exe --add-drop-table --routines --user=root --password=shorewaredba --database shoreware>C:\\shoreware_db.sql

For ST10.1+

mysqldump.exe --add-drop-table --routines --user=root --password=shorewaredba --database shoreware>C:\\shoreware_db.sql --port=4308

These commands place the dump file in the root of the C:\ drive, named “shoreware_db.sql”.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sergio Quezada
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Here is what I can see for Shoretel. Hope it helps...

https://www.shanekillen.com/2011/12/collecting-logs-for-shoretel-tac-what.html

7. ShoreTel DATABASE dump:

For pre ST8, please copy the database (Shoreware.MDB):

D:\Shoreline Data\Database

For ST8, perform a MySQL database dump by opening a CMD prompt in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Shoreline Communications\ShoreWare Server\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin

Then enter:

mysqldump.exe --add-drop-table --routines --user=root --password=shorewaredba --database shoreware>C:\\shoreware_db.sql

For ST10.1+

mysqldump.exe --add-drop-table --routines --user=root --password=shorewaredba --database shoreware>C:\\shoreware_db.sql --port=4308

These commands place the dump file in the root of the C:\ drive, named “shoreware_db.sql”.

Thanks! I will give that a try.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: