cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Number Reach not working for external calls

tijuanach
Level 1
Level 1

I have single number reach setup on CUCM version 12.5. If I call my four digit extension from another internal phone both the desk phone and my cell phone rings. However, if my desk phone's DID is called from an external number, only my desk phone rings. 

20 Replies 20

The Feature Configuration Guide for your version of CUCM is where to look. Single Number Reach and Mobile Voice Access are part of "Cisco Unified Mobility".

Feature Configuration Guide for CUCM 12.5 - Chapter: Cisco Unified Mobility 

Maren

Sergey 1907
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

Has anyone asked already, Partition containing Route Pattern for out call is included in REROUTE CSS?

A Remote Destination Profile has two CSSes. The Rerouting Calling Search Space is for Single Number Reach (so the direct answer to your question is "yes"). The the other CSS - just called Calling Search Space - is for Mobile Voice Access.

Maren

What partitions are included in the Reroute CSS? What route patterns these partitions contain?

The reroute CSS needs to include any partition needed to extend the call to the remote destination number.

As an example for our setup this is a single partition with one RP that matches \+[1-9]! and send the call to SLRG of the called device.

image.png

Response Signature

Hello and Yes Roger! I am trying to get an answer to this question. Nowhere in the text did I see anything about Route partitions and Route Pattern. Maybe I looked bad ))

In ordinary life, a phone uses two CSS, a line CSS plus a device CSS, so that the phone sends a call to another number, it needs other CSS, you can also have any CSS for forwarding in different occasions (like busy).

Ability to make a call to DN or external number (called number) depends on the bundle Route Partition and Route Pattern

The problem, however, has been resolved. Everything was decided by the right transformation calling number