cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Number Reach (SNR) - Enable/Disable remotely - CUCM 8.6.2

907ct043.
Level 1
Level 1

I have SNR working and users can turn the feature on/off from the Mobility softkey on their Cisco IP telephone device.  Of course the next question is how can I enable/disable the feature when I am away from my desk.  I am trying to start with something basic like how to enable/disable mobility from a cell phone on our wireless network.  I have also looked at the Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator iPhone app.  I have not gotten very far with either one.   Ultimately users will want to be able to enable/disable from outside our wireless network.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mobile Voice Access—This feature extends Mobile Connect capabilities by providing an interactive voice response (IVR) system to initiate two-stage dialed calls through the enterprise and activate or deactivate Mobile Connect capabilities. See the "Mobile Voice Access" section for a detailed discussion.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmfeat/fsgd-861-cm/fsmobmgr.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I appreciate your reference and have reviewed the documentation and various associated documentation, but I am still missing how all the pieces go together.  Do you have time go through the steps?