cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Number Reach (SNR) - Enable/Disable remotely - CUCM 8.6.2

907ct043.
Level 1
Level 1

I have SNR working and users can turn the feature on/off from the Mobility softkey on their Cisco IP telephone device.  Of course the next question is how can I enable/disable the feature when I am away from my desk.  I am trying to start with something basic like how to enable/disable mobility from a cell phone on our wireless network.  I have also looked at the Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator iPhone app.  I have not gotten very far with either one.   Ultimately users will want to be able to enable/disable from outside our wireless network.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mobile Voice Access—This feature extends Mobile Connect capabilities by providing an interactive voice response (IVR) system to initiate two-stage dialed calls through the enterprise and activate or deactivate Mobile Connect capabilities. See the "Mobile Voice Access" section for a detailed discussion.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmfeat/fsgd-861-cm/fsmobmgr.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I appreciate your reference and have reviewed the documentation and various associated documentation, but I am still missing how all the pieces go together.  Do you have time go through the steps?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: