SIP Trunk and CUBE

eng_ali_83
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have installed a new SIP trunk
we have 2 sites HQ and DR (CUCM cluster over wan):
-HQ has 2 CUCM(pub and sub01) 11.5 , UCCX01 11.6
-DR has 2 CUCM(SUB02,SUB03),UCCX02, cisco CUBE ISR 2901 and the new sip trunk to the CUBE

when our client makes an Outbound call to CUBE, often the welcome message working with no issue and sometime call disconnect randomly .
I've done "debug ccsip messages" and I got the following cause disconnection:
Reason: Q.850;cause=38;text='network out of order'
I didn't understand the meaning , I've no issue with our network connection
This problem does not appear at all when calling to any ip-phone directly from outside , the problem appear with uccx welcome message.
There is one more thing the connection between HQ and MPLS cloud to the DR-site is based on microwave connection , does it related to this issue?
please find the debug file in the attachment

Appreciate your help

1 Reply 1

Jonas Fraga
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @eng_ali_83 

It's no easy to troubleshooting because you've only messages from your side. You will need a debug from ITSP as well because the Bye message with "network out of order" comes from Huawei system provided by your ITSP:

Captura de Tela 2021-06-14 às 16.09.54.png

To understand the flow:

You receive an Invite from ITSP with SDP (media negotiation).

Your CUBE answer it with Trying and Ringing as soon as CUCM and IP Phone position you that

As soon your phone answer the call your CUBE redirects the OK with SDP from your side

Your ITSP sends an ACK and Immediately sends the Bye

This could be a media negotiation error or actually a network error between 10.141.40.233 (ITSP) and your Cube (10.170.19.74).

With no debug from ITSP side saying why they are disconnecting the call with your CUBE will be hard to get the root cause.