Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP trunk to UCCM 6.1

I am working with serveral service providers who are providing SIP trunks and would like to hear experiences about how they integrate with UCCM 6.1 using a CUBE gateway.

I am having some difficulties getting DTMF relay and also some ringback working on one of my installations.  Here is the scenario.  The customer has UCCM Business Edition and a 2821 VOIP Gateway running 12.4  We have connected to a SIP service provider using the 2821 calls arrive inbound to the gateway and are then forwarded to UCCM via either a SIP trunk, or H323.  When going across the SIP trunk the calls have ringback but  DTMF relay does not seem to function. When going across H323 we get ringback and DTMF works, except when a call is transferred the call drops no ringback.

1 Reply 1

Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

We encourage members to share their experiences with you. You might additionally post this question on the Networking Professoinal Connections (NetPro) Discussion Forum and visit the Cisco.com support area. for input from appropriate subject matter experts. NetPro is a peer and expert forum where that handles break/fix and more detailed IT installation, implementation, and administrative questions. Cisco.com support area has a wealth of technical how-to.

Please reply to this thread if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thank you,

Cisco Moderation Team

Message was edited by: Moderator

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: