Views
Helpful
Replies

Skype for Business and CUCM

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I have a question that I wanted to know would someone have an answer. I was approached by our network admin team and they wanted to know if skype for business can be integrated with CUCM. They are looking at going away from Jabber and they are looking to find out can you do click to dial in Skype as you can in Jabber and I'm currently running CUCM 10.5.2. Thanks in advance and I look forward to your replies.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution
13 Replies 13

Hi Brandon Buffin,

I read the documentation, but, not stay clear for me with if the Skype for Business 2016 only integrate with CallManager after 11.6, is correct.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Wilson Santana

See the software requirements sections in the link above. Required CUCM version is 9.x or later. These are the release notes for CUCILync 11.6. Looks like 11.6(4) introduces Skype for Business 2016 support. See the What's New in Release 11.6(4) section.

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. I read another post in this forum when the peoples inform that not worked Skype for business with the CUCM version 10.5.2. This version is exactly that my Customer have. Do You confirm, please.

Best Regards,

Wilson

I don't have this exact scenario to test. Docs say it is supported. I did see one post indicating a problem with 10.5.2 that was fixed by an upgrade. If it does not work I would suggest a TAC case as it appears to be supported.

Hi Guys,

Please instruct about integration of CUCM with skype for business.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Nizam,

The Project of integration CUCM and Skype not was ahead and I my envolved in another projects. Sorry in can´t help to You.

Regards,

Wilson

Here is the current diagram for my solution. If you have any specific questions i'll be more than happy to answer. There is alot to do on SBC and Team side not much on Cisco side.Team-Cisco.PNG

HelpingKid
Level 1
Level 1

Yes Sir it is possible. I just integrate Microsoft Teams on cloud with our Cisco VOIP system. Now we can received and make phone calls from Teams and use Cisco voip system. The new system called Direct route to Teams.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/skype-for-business-hybrid-solutions/plan-your-phone-system-cloud-pbx-solution/plan-direct-routing

Please rate if it useful

Hello

the link you provided doesn't work anymore.

Do you have other link reference to setup an integration between CUCM and MSTeams ?

Thx

MARC

Yes, the link is expired, do you have another? Thanks!

Send me an email to khan_zbi@hotmail.com with all your question or concerns. I'll try my level best to answer all questions and try to link you the right links that you are looking for.

Well that was an abrupt ending...E-mail me instead of posting the updated functional links??
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: