cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow Line State update - CUEAC 8.5.1

nick.herrmann
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently rolled out CUEAC in our enterprise. On our attendant console machines, line state for users phones is slow to update on the console, which sometimes causes issues with our receptionists.

Is there anyone who has experienced this before and if so, what was your fix?

Thanks,

Nick

13 Replies 13

Adrian Esquillo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you try modifying the following registry key?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults\Searchable Device Status Refresh MS

-set from 10000 Decimal to 3000 Decimal

Thanks for responding - We will give this a try and report back.

Hello,

Just wondering if you had a chance to try and if it worked or not.  We are running into the same issue with this version.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I am glad we are not the only ones having the issue. I have done the suggested registry edit and it is in production right now. Our main receptionist just got back from vacation and I was giving her time to get back to a normal rythem. I will check tomorrow (Friday, March 11) and post back with the results.

Thanks,

Nick

Thanks Nick!

I have also instructed our helpdesk to change the setting for our receptionists tomorrow so I will report back as well and we can compare notes.

Cheers!

That will be great. I researched the issue for a few days and I could find and direct hits until I posted here. We are running CUCM 8.0.3 on our supercluster. I am hoping that this solves our issue.

We are also running 8.0.3 on a 8 node geo-cluster.

Wow, we almost have the same exact setup... Now I am wondering if we could be running into a bug? I didn't want to open a TAC case on this yet due to my daily bandwidth. I am not even more curious to see how we both compare.

Indeed.

Now, if I could just get the damn MoH to work for queued calls and calls put on hold.

I'll check with my boss tomorrow who engineered our system to see if I can't help you out.

One more thing... In order for the registry key to take affect on the operator's machine, you need to be exited out of the Attendant Console client so that it is not a process running in task manager.  After exiting the Attendant Console client, make the registry change, exit the registry and then start up the Attendant Console client.  You can verify that the registry change stuck by going back to the registry key and checking the setting.

Thanks for the FYI - I believe I did this exact proceedure but I will check tomorrow when I go ask how things are going.

FYI - This did help speed up the phone status somewhat.  At least they dont complain about it anymore! 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: