Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR Caller ID / Transformation mask

dan.letkeman
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have a calling party transformation mask set on the route list detail for our route list at our main office so that all calls from the office have the same calling number.

I have also configured single number reach and it's working and ringing on the mobile phones that I have configured.  The only thing I cannot figure out is how to have the called party number (outside caller) number show on the mobile phone that's ringing instead of the number from our main office.

Thanks,

Dan.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What you can do is create a separate route list and route pattern (pointing to same route group). On that RL you do not manipulate the calling number.

That route pattern you place in a separate partition. That partition you place in a separate CSS. That CSS you configure on the RDP as "Rerouting Calling Search Space".

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The easiest way would be to set the External Phone Number Mask field on the user directory numbers instead of the Called Party Number Mask on the Route Group association.

Keep in mind that the provider may not allow you to do this. You should check to be sure they are not filtering ANI values on outbound calls.

Hmm...that doesn't seem to work.  It doesn't even pass it on to the gateway.

Do you know if there is a way to have it set on the route list/group (for all phones) but still inherit it from the DN for certain phones?

Dan.

What you can do is create a separate route list and route pattern (pointing to same route group). On that RL you do not manipulate the calling number.

That route pattern you place in a separate partition. That partition you place in a separate CSS. That CSS you configure on the RDP as "Rerouting Calling Search Space".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: