Views
Helpful
Replies

Speechview with Unified Messaging Single Inbox

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

Unity Connection 11.0

I have Single Inbox configured with Office365 and all is working.  They also have an on premise exchange which I am using for Speechview since is is not working with Office365 yet.  I have been able to register Speechview and it tests ok. However, on both the test and a transcription I get the following error in exchange.

image001.png

When I run a report it says that the transcription was successful but no transcription is found in the email with the voicemail.  If I setup a SMTP Notification Device and check the box for transcription a second email comes through with the transcription.  I need to figure out how to get the email with the voicemail and transcription comes to the single inbox.

Please rate if this helps.
4 Replies 4

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

I don't think you can do the proper integration with Office 365. There is an open enhancement bug which I can find.

UC - SpeechView configuration doesn't work with Office 365 integrations
CSCup85628

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Yes, I saw that.  That is why we configured the Speechview with the on prem exchange.

Please rate if this helps.

We have a hybrid Exchange/O365 environment. What Exchange settings did you complete on-prem? 

We haven't tried this setup but it seems Cisco should have addressed this issue by now.  We have been attempting to get Speechview integrated with O365 for weeks now but it has not been successful.  Has anyone had any success or should I give up on this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: