Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL query to identify call counts per SIP trunk

Debra Chittick
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm looking into creating a wall board for our call counts and i would like to know what query I would use to find call counts for each of our SIP trunks.  Possibly separate by inbound and outbound counts.  Total per current day, per last 7 days, per last 30 days.  I've been looking at the CDR table, but my attempts at pulling up usable data so far have not panned out.

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

I suggest you also open a thread at https://developer.cisco.com/ There are quite a bunch of developers working and sharing their ideas out there.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

Take a look at VoIP Detective.  It's a VM / appliance that can read CUCM CDR files and report on calls.  The free version will allow you to report on the previous 7 days, the paid version has no limit.  You can run inbound reports, outbound reports, both by gateway if you'd like.

The next version (due out next month) will have gateway / CTI port / Conference Bridge peak usage graphs.

That sounds very interesting and I will look into it; however, my management would like direct queries vs. another application that needs supported.  Thank you for your reply!

mamaral
Level 1
Level 1
Hi!
Did you find out a query to get that info?

Best regards,
Miguel
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: