cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TechWiseTV: SIP it up!

tshakour
Level 4
Level 4

Let's face it - traditional voice-only networks are losing their relevance. Making the inevitable transition to IP Communications smoothly requires that you master a whole new vocabulary of protocols, processes, and architectures.

Let TechWiseTV demystify the industry buzz surrounding Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking, session management, and session border control and simplify your eventual migration to unified communications. Our special guests Wade Hamblin, Senior Product Manager and Darryl Sladden, SIP Guru and Cisco Press author, join us to break down what can and can't be done. Most importantly, how you can cut costs now and leverage your existing infrastructure, while building for the future of communications!

Register here for the live broadcast on May 6th.

Want a sneak peek of some of this? Take a look at this whiteboard discussion from Voicecon between me and Wade Hamblin.

3 Replies 3

whamblin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like a great session.  I can't wait to see it.  I look forward to how Session Management Edition and CUBE can help me Save, Simplify, and set my network up for the future.

tshakour
Level 4
Level 4

Judging by the turnout yesterday, SIP is a hot topic for ya'l! If you missed the show, you can still watch it on demand. We answered over 100 questions live during the broadcast and you can view this in the on-demand version.

Wade and Darryl are hosting a technical deep-dive on May 19th to go deeper into the SIP ladder diagram for troubleshooting and using the G2 ISR to build extra redundancy. We'll have live Q&A through the chat session during this workshop so bring your questions and join us!

A HUGE thank you to all our presenters on the SIP and Session Management Deep-Dive workshop that aired on May 19th. If you missed the live workshop, you can view it on-demand.

I've also attached the available slides and the requested router configurations from the episode. NOTE: Not all content is available in PDF format.

Have feedback for us? Suggestions for show topics? Tweet me @tinashakour or comment on the SIP, Session Management and Beyond shownotes on our blog.