cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

To add a welcome message on the server uccx

mgolcuk_8
Level 1
Level 1

If the phone is busy greeting message after 3 rings After listening to the employed or the user will leave the greeting message. after, the message you send mail system.

Can you help this way I want to write a script.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure what your question has to do with CCX. From what I am reading sounds like you are asksing about unity connection voicemail.  Phone rings for 3 cycles, then is transfered to voicemail, a greeting is played and voicemail is delivered via email. All of the above is done on voicemail system and for email delivery you can either implement single inbox (integration to Exchange or Office365) or do store-and-forward.  

Let us know if this answers you question, if not please elaborate.

View solution in original post

You cannot do this with the UCCX script. If you are looking for this feature you can achieve this with the help of unity as Chris mentioned.

Regards

Lavanya

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure what your question has to do with CCX. From what I am reading sounds like you are asksing about unity connection voicemail.  Phone rings for 3 cycles, then is transfered to voicemail, a greeting is played and voicemail is delivered via email. All of the above is done on voicemail system and for email delivery you can either implement single inbox (integration to Exchange or Office365) or do store-and-forward.  

Let us know if this answers you question, if not please elaborate.

Hello again;

I'm directing my productions are currently running an IV after working through all bi internal phone farward. The caller leaves a voice message after hearing the announcement and no problems so far I am sending mail message to the user.

I want to do now secretary phones that do not have a lot of. Ranked passed while waiting for the call's waiting time to 10 seconds are now again looking for a greeting and you specify the voice memo. As stated in note again come as e-mail use to record audio.

tremendik wrote this script for this procedure. I also do not know how. I appreciate if you can help.

You cannot do this with the UCCX script. If you are looking for this feature you can achieve this with the help of unity as Chris mentioned.

Regards

Lavanya

Hello again;

I'm directing my productions are currently running an IV after working through all bi internal phone farward. The caller leaves a voice message after hearing the announcement and no problems so far I am sending mail message to the user.

I want to do now secretary phones that do not have a lot of. Ranked passed while waiting for the call's waiting time to 10 seconds are now again looking for a greeting and you specify the voice memo. As stated in note again come as e-mail use to record audio.

tremendik wrote this script for this procedure. I also do not know how. I appreciate if you can help.

mgolcuk_8
Level 1
Level 1

Hello again;

It is really difficult to understand what you are trying to say. Can you simplify and elaborate more on all the requirments that you need and also take care of any typo.

Regards

Deepak

I do not have any idea about how I'm going to simplify and I do