cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer calls to call handlers cannot select options

scctech
Level 1
Level 1

We have an operator who transfers people to various call handlers. Most require caller input. However once a caller is transferred to a call handler and selects an option, the system responds by saying "You cannot be transferred to this number. Check the number and try again."

Callers who call the number directly (DID numbers or direct extension from internally) can select options with no issues.

I've checked that the "Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers" box is checked in the greetings, nothing is active in the restriction table, call ques are enlarged and not the issue. 

We are using CUC and CUCM 12.5 and the vast majority of call inputs are going hunt pilots.

I'm new to working with Cisco and kinda just got thrown into this. Is there anything I'm missing or should check?

2 Replies 2

Check CSS for Voicemail ports. might be they don't have a css which can call ur CUCM extensions.

Response Signature

Me and another tech looked into this and that does not seem to be the issue. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: