cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation Pattern Dependent MWI signal

bbenner
Level 1
Level 1

I have overlapping 4 digit DNs, so I've created XLate patterns to allow 4 digit dialing within cities, but 6 digit dialing between with specific site codes assigned to each city. The issue I'm having is with MWIs. I can get Unity to send the string I want, but CCM doesn't pass it through the to digit analysis with all the signalling intact. See the attachment for additional details.

CCM = 4.0(2a)SR2c (2 server cluster)

Unity = 4.0(4)SR1 (unified w/failover)

If there is a better way to maintain 4 digit dialing within an unoverlapping DN defined area, and use 6 digit dialing for between sites...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

eschulz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe there is a service parameter in CCM called MultiTenantMWIMode that you need to enable. This is mentioned in the Unity-CCM integration guides. It is part of the "To Set Up the Voice Mail Server Service Parameters" process in the "Programming the Cisco CallManager Phone System" section.

Regards,

Eric

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

eschulz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe there is a service parameter in CCM called MultiTenantMWIMode that you need to enable. This is mentioned in the Unity-CCM integration guides. It is part of the "To Set Up the Voice Mail Server Service Parameters" process in the "Programming the Cisco CallManager Phone System" section.

Regards,

Eric

That did it. Thank you Eric.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: