cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 560 AA and VM down!

sysadmin
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to reach my voice mail or auto attendant, i dial the extension direclty 398 or voice mail of 397 but i get nothing... 

I have rebooted multiple times, this is the first time this has happened, no updates have been installed i dont know what is the problem. 

please help!!

Tyler 

2 Replies 2

sysadmin
Level 1
Level 1

I really need help here cisco communtiy! 

My voice mail storage is not full, i have also tried to delete boxes and re-enable them. I have rebooted the box and re-seated compact flash.  it seems to be all ok excetp for contacting the VM or AA.  we have about 40 phones and we need this VM and AA to work ASAP!!

if anyone knows of how to get live support for this system I am more then willing to pay for help here

you can email me direclty even at sysadmin@kuhioautogroup.com 

Thanks 

Tyler 

Tyler,

did you ever get the UC560 AA and VM up and running?

we had the same issue.  We eventually purchased a used box on eBay transferred configuration, loaded VM card and we were up and running again. 

I wish it were that easy.  Our VM and AA we’re down for almost 2 1/2 weeks.  Ugh.  

I hope you were able to get everything back online.  

Blessings,

John-J

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: