cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 9.0 NFR KIT install media

elvinmorales
Level 1
Level 1

I purchased this kit a few years ago while working for a Cisco gold partner. and used it to build a home lab. I have lost the hard drive where I stored the install media. Does any one know where or how I can get the software ? I still have my licenses stored on my Cisco account. Any guidance is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ndehmer
Level 4
Level 4

If you still have a service contract you can download the individual ISO files.  Then you can make them bootable with the assistance of other software programs (google it). If you no longer have access, I don't know if there is a "legal" way, other than going through Cisco with the sales order of when you ordered the kit or something like that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ndehmer
Level 4
Level 4

If you still have a service contract you can download the individual ISO files.  Then you can make them bootable with the assistance of other software programs (google it). If you no longer have access, I don't know if there is a "legal" way, other than going through Cisco with the sales order of when you ordered the kit or something like that.