cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC Apps Config audit logs

brianmahler
Level 1
Level 1

Is there no cisco tools for Cisco UC apps (UCM, CUC, CER, CCX) that show who made what changes when?

I currently have multiple clusters with versions 8, 9, 10 and 11 (hopefully by end of ear all will be version 11.5).

I am finding only 3rd party apps that do this.

~ Brian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

If you enable audit logging and you have an application with RTMT which is pretty much just about everything from CUCM to UC to Finesse and so on then you can get some level of audit logging. 

THis old article does a good job of explaining it: https://www.netcraftsmen.com/audit-logs-on-cisco-unified-communications-manager-cucm/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are logs you can review, but you need to do that manually, there is no Cisco tool to parse those logs.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have some details of what you're looking for - i.e. a simple CSV output with a basic "user with alias X created object Y at time Z" or something more involved than that, let me know - pulling information from the audit logs and cross linking it with object info in the directory database shouldn't be too hard, I can take a look for Unity Connection at any rate. 

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

If you enable audit logging and you have an application with RTMT which is pretty much just about everything from CUCM to UC to Finesse and so on then you can get some level of audit logging. 

THis old article does a good job of explaining it: https://www.netcraftsmen.com/audit-logs-on-cisco-unified-communications-manager-cucm/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: