Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC Proxy not working for PSTN calls and Unity Connection

Hi Pro,

I have a CUCM 8.6 and ASA 5510 with 8.4.3 version. I have configured UC proxy and it is working fine for VOIP to VOIP calls. But Whenever i make any PSTN calls (Mobile/Land line calls) there will not be any audio both the ways.

Also i have observed that voice mail feature is not working, not able to hear unity welcome message. When i dial pilot number of voice mail it is getting connected but there will not be any audio.

Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Regards

MAC

Regards MAC
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why are you using UC proxy?  That is no longer recommended approach, instead deploy VPN phones as most Cisco phones can run VPN client and connect to CUCM via ASA. Phone Proxy had many challenges and caveats.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why are you using UC proxy?  That is no longer recommended approach, instead deploy VPN phones as most Cisco phones can run VPN client and connect to CUCM via ASA. Phone Proxy had many challenges and caveats.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for replying, it is our one of customers requirement and they do not have VPN any connect licenses.

We wanted to achieve this using UC proxy itself.

Regards

MAC

Regards MAC

Hi Team,

I dont know how but UC Proxy worked with the standard configuration

Regards

MAC

Regards MAC
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: