cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Unable to Access CUE

mumbles202
Level 5
Level 5

Working on a UC560 running 8.6(3) on the CUE.  The CUE has been having issues (AA working but unable to access mailboxes, unable to web into CUE, etc).  I wanted to upgrade to the CUE but I'm unable to log into the CUE either through the GUI or CLI.  I tried a reload and a reset of the CUE from the UC560 but still unable to access.  I can start a session and enter credentials, but then it goes to a blank screen and then eventually times out and goes back to the UC560.  Login via the GUI fails stating the credentials are incorrect.  What other options to do I have in order to recover the unit?  I tried through CCA but you see the module try to boot to 20000 secs and then error out. 

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you session to the CUE module from from the CLI and press enter a couple of times do you get a command prompt? If you session to CUE while it is resetting do you see any error messages?

Brandon

If i session while it is showing as ready when I check status I get prompted, enter credentials and nothing happens after that.  Hitting enter a few times just moves the cursor down the screen, but you never get a prompt.  if you session in while it's booting you see it get to about 2000 seconds, then it errors out saying there is no communication and then it does it again.  I can get the exact message in the morning if needed.