Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC Enterprise + UC BE3000. Possible?

smunzani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a customer who has full version of Call manager 5, Unity 5, and Contact Center 5. Because of IVR requirements, they need to keep the enterprise version of contact center but they are small company(less than 100 phones) and would like to replace full call manager and unity with BE3000 appliance. Would full version of contact center work with BE3000? If not, would it work with UC Express(on ISR 3900 router)?

Thanks in advance.           

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you cannot have UCCE with a 3K.

And to the best of my knowledge, you could only have UCCX with CME, and I believe they removed that option on the 9.X release.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Please forgive my ignorance. I just learned that the version of UCC customer has is UCCX not UCCE. So same question goes back. With UCCX standalong running on windows server(now) with desire to go latest version, what are my options for the UC and Unity? Can I use UC Express, BE3000 with them? OR any BE appliances are totally out of choice when we talk UCC?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: