Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE to UCCX

drbabbers
Level 3
Level 3

All,

I have a migration challenge ahead where potentially a UCCE based contact centre is to be migrated across to a new provider who currently have UCCX Enhanced/Premium.

At this stage requirements are fairly vague, however I am curious to know the best practice approach that is recommended for this type of scenario.

Thanks all!

D

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

These are two different platforms altogether. There is no migration path from UCCE to UCCX or vice-versa. Ideally, I would suggest that you should take the count of all Dialed Number configured currently in UCCE and then use the same to create CTI Route Points on UCCX assuming the dial plan will not be changed. You can also make a note of the current routing scripts, their TOD configuration so that you can create/design your scripts accordingly. Take a note of the configured agents in UCCE and then create the same as End Users on CM etc.

Apart from this, I really don't think there is much aid in this type of migration since these platforms are very very different. Though the concept remains pretty much same but the way configuration is done for both these products is completely different.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

These are two different platforms altogether. There is no migration path from UCCE to UCCX or vice-versa. Ideally, I would suggest that you should take the count of all Dialed Number configured currently in UCCE and then use the same to create CTI Route Points on UCCX assuming the dial plan will not be changed. You can also make a note of the current routing scripts, their TOD configuration so that you can create/design your scripts accordingly. Take a note of the configured agents in UCCE and then create the same as End Users on CM etc.

Apart from this, I really don't think there is much aid in this type of migration since these platforms are very very different. Though the concept remains pretty much same but the way configuration is done for both these products is completely different.

Regards

Deepak