Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 to 8 - can't login to web GUI or SSH

I'm trying to get UCCX up and running.  Client bought 7, wanted to upgrade to 8.  Followed the migration procedures, reloaded the box with v.8 and now i can't login to the web interface or SSH.  However, if i'm standing in front of the console, i can log right in.  Can't find anything to explain it, services are started, etc.  any thoughts?

One note--this was supposed to be a fresh install, so v. 8 was loaded on the box initially, and i could get into it fine.  However, due to licensing issues, i had to reload the box with v.7, migrate, and then re-install v.8--that is where the problem started (between v.7 and re-installing v.8...)

Thanks all

Scott J.

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Stupid question, were you able to ping UCCX 8 from another PC?

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Yes sir. I can get a login prompt when I ssh and the web page loads but it won't accept my credentials when I try to login.

Scott A. Jones, CCVP

Iplogic, inc.

Sent from my iPhone

The SSH credential is calls OS admin credential (which is identical to the console login).  It's stored in the file /etc/passwd.

The web credential is called App admin credential.  It's stored in CUCM DB.  But the privilege was defined in UCCX DB.

Make sure you don't mix up these two.

Michael

Excellent point. I did try both to be sure.

Scott A. Jones, CCVP

Iplogic, inc.

Sent from my iPhone