Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 uccxadmin user login issue

khalid_ijk
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have loss my application user of UCCX. i creat one new End user in CUCM but its not login in UCCX.

when i login same user in CUCM its login fine.

i try  Tomcat service restart in Uccx.

server : Uccx 8.5

CUCM 8.6

VMWare with Linex server

12 Replies 12

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Khalid,

To login into UCCX admin, you need the UCCX Administrator who is an end user residing in CUCM End user page. You would have selected this end user and made him an UCCX Administratot as part of the UCCX initial app admin configuration.

Please use this user credentils to login into UCCX Admin, you can reset the password of this user from CUCM and try again.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Dear Anand,

I have add End user ,  uccxadmin and Password then allow them a

Permissions Information : all  user group selected.

can i need anything other to do in CUCM,

Hi Khalid,

Now you go back to UCCX admin-> Tools -> User Management->Administrator Capbility View, and from the available users list select this end user and push him to the right side and save it, to make him as a UCCX Administrator.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Dear

i  cannot login ccx Administrator page. i have access only  OS Administrator.  

this is the main issue. icreat the admin user for  CCX Administrator page. which one is not login there.

Hi Khalid,

Could you please clarify the below point.

Is your initial configuration on UCCX setup completed? If yes, than you would have selected atleaset one user as a UCCX Administrator in the final step of this configuration.

Please use that to login into UCCX admin page.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi

yes initial configuration was completed befor and i can login administrator page fien. after that from CUCM  End user i dont no how delete the  uccxadmin user. i was creat new user with same name and pass. but uccx administrator page not login. 

Now i delete that use and create one new user with new password, that user is login CUCM fine but  stil not login in UCCX adminstrator page.

Hi Khalid,

Please open a case with Cisco TAC, for this issue.

They will create a root account and use the CET tool to set it again as Fresh install and go through the initial configuration one more time, and select again the UCCX administrator.

Please note that, its always a good practice to have multiple UCCX Administrators, so that you can avoid this kind of situations.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi anand,

thanks for help.

so there is no salution for this issue. I have root Access from VM ware.  can u tel me i will do it.

Hi Khalid,

You need root access to UCCX box, TAC is the only team who can create the root access.

(To open a request with TAC, please go to http://tools.cisco.com/ServiceRequestTool/create/)

You can refer the below thread (valid for only Windows based UCCX, for linux based UCCX you need to install the CET in a saperate box)

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2028974

Hope it helps.

Anand

Dear i try to login  CET but they did not accept my root password,

can i put server ip or UCCX ip ? to login CET

Hi Khalid,

You can not create the root access , TAC team can only create it.

Without this root access you can not login into CET tool.

Thanks,

Anand

ohhh....!

So i reinstall my  UCCX its batter for me.