cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CAD recordings still using old IP address

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Customer has UCCX 9.x HA installation.  There was a need to move the subscriber server.  

The existing Subscriber was shut down, and then the subscriber was deleted from the UCCX publisher.  We rebooted the publisher, and then added built the new subscriber in the new location (using new ip address, hostname etc.).  All seemed to be good.

However, . While in Cisco Supervisor Desktop and navigating to Tools > Recorded Files we get the following error message:

Following server(s) is(are) unavailable:  <old subscriber ip address shown here>  Some recordings will not be available

I went into Cisco Desktop Administrator and navigated to Services Configuration > Multiline, Monitoring, & Recording > Remove VOIP/Recording & Playback  Services saw that this IP address was in fact still there. In this same section I selected the IP address and clicked Remove. This address no longer is seen in this section of Cisco Desktop Administrator but still gives the annoying error message in the screenshot above. 

Do we need to reboot or restart something to get this to work?  Is there something else going on?  

With the move to the linux based systems, we no longer have access to the CET tool which might have helped isolate this.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Cliff

5 Replies 5

Saima Harris
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cliff,

Just wondering if you were able to figure out where it's getting the IP from.

I have the same issue but can't find that IP in the system anywhere or how to get rid of that error in CSD.

Screenshot attached

Regards,

Saima 

Your note reminded me to follow up on this.  I've reached out to the person who I was working with, and I'll follow up with you once I hear back. 

Which UCCX version are you running?

Cliff

Customer is running 9.0.2. 

Haven't figured it out yet.  I think we're going to need a tac case unless I can find a bug on it. 

Did you try restarting the Recording & Statistics Service and Voip Monitor. Also ,is the replication fine between both the servers or not.

Regards

Deepak

Saima Harris
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX version 8.5.1

Saima

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: