cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Direct calls to Call Handler (Unity Cxn) when all agents logged out / Not ready

mmiktus
Level 1
Level 1

My first UCCX Application, please be gentle.

CCM 8.5.1

CCX 8.5.1

I offered to do this using Unity Connection and an opened / closed schedule but the customer states their "closed" time, although stated as 5pm, sometimes varries depending on the time of year.  So, I can't use a schedule to close the call center from 5pm to 845am, even though these are their stated hours. 

How can I, using the script, detect when all agents are Logged out / Not Ready, and if this state occurs, direct the calls to a "NIGHT" mailbox on the Unity Connection?

I've attached the script i'm working off of (which is still very basic) for reference.

thanks

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Welcome to CCX.

You can use the Get Reporting Statistics step to get Logged In Resources from any CSQ in the system. Follow it with an If step that checks to see if the result is <1. In the True branch use a Call Redirect to point the call toward Unity Connection's trigger. You can set the redirecting party information within that step to be whatever the call handler extension is to get Unity to recognize it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Welcome to CCX.

You can use the Get Reporting Statistics step to get Logged In Resources from any CSQ in the system. Follow it with an If step that checks to see if the result is <1. In the True branch use a Call Redirect to point the call toward Unity Connection's trigger. You can set the redirecting party information within that step to be whatever the call handler extension is to get Unity to recognize it.

Ok, thank you for the input.  I will have to play around with it some more to get familiar with the process.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: