cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx historical reports installer for win7?

ramon.yu.jr
Level 1
Level 1

we have a uccx version 8.5 and the installer it has for the historical reports only support windows XP and vista.  i need one for windows 7 but i cannot find it in the cisco download page or maybe i just missed it.  any guidance is much appreciated.  thanks.

regards,

ramon

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Ramon,

Please refer the column "HR Client OS" in the below comp matrix.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

HRC installer is one and same for all types of supported client OS versions.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

hi Anand,

thanks for your reply, it is a single install for all supported client OS but it doesn't support win7.  thus im looking for installer for it.  i checked your documentation as well and cannot find for win7.

regards,

ramon

Hi Ramon,

As far as my knowledge, you don't get a saperate HRC installer.

Thanks,

Anand

gukukrej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ramon,

The installer for HRC is the same for all Windows OS. This is downloadable from Tools >> Plugins from the CCX Administration Page.

The support for Windows OS is mentioned in the Compatibility matrix for the CCX in the link below:

http://tools.cisco.com/squish/f7BAe

What is your exact version of CCX? Here's the list of Windows OS supported for HR Client with CCX version 8.5 (base) to be run on:

Win XP Professional

Win XP Professional SP2

(Please check Tech Tips & Release Notes)

Win XP Professional SP3

(Please check Tech Tips & Release Notes)

Win Vista (Ultimate and Business)

Windows 7 (Ultimate)

Windows 7 x64bit with WoW64(Enterprise)

Keep in mind, Windows 7 Professional is not listed above. You've to be running the plugin you download on one of the above and it should work fine.

HTH

Please rate helpful posts !

Regards

Gurpreet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: