Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX printable reports for Contact Service Queues displaying old data

bjskrovan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does anyone know how to remove old data from the printable reports? I am trying to view all users listed under specific CSQs and it returns old data of users that are no longer in our system.

-Ben

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Ben

I would like to know what version of UCCX are you running? Also I am wondering if you already removed the IPCC extension of those users in CUCM so they become incative agents in the UCCX. BTW try to do a manual sync of directory services from CDA.

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Ben

I would like to know what version of UCCX are you running? Also I am wondering if you already removed the IPCC extension of those users in CUCM so they become incative agents in the UCCX. BTW try to do a manual sync of directory services from CDA.

HTH

Walter,

Thanks for the suggestions. We are running version 8.5.1.11002-22. I strictly deal with the UCCX side of things and spoke with the CUCM admin. He advised that the extension is still active because we are forwarding all of the calls for now. Once he removes it I am sure that the name will disappear from the printable reports. If it does not disappear, you will see me posting again.

Thanks Walter.

-Ben

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: