cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX priority of Queued time vs. skill level

damianbond
Level 1
Level 1

I have a question about how UCCX delivers call  to a newely available agent.

Scenario 1:

If there are two calls in queue one is in  CSQ A and one is in CSQ B, both have been on hold for exactly the same time. No agents are in ready status and I have a skill of 8 for the CSQ A  and skill of 5 for the CSQ B and I make myself ready. What call will I be delivered first?

Scenario 2:

If there are two calls in queue one is in  CSQ A and one is in CSQ B, and the call in CSQ B has been there longer. No agents are in ready status and I have a skill of 8 for the CSQ A  and skill of 5 for the CSQ B and I make myself ready. What call will I be delivered first?

I know I need to probably supply more config or version info on this topic. I am a newbie to cisco voip and uccx so just let me know what I need to supply.

Here is some version info, idk if it is what is needed here

Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)SR05_Build504

Cisco Unified CM Administration   System version: 7.1.3.32900-4

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Damian,

You should probably try this post over in the "Contact Center" portion of these forums

I'm sure someone there will be able to provide an answer to this query

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/contact-center?view=discussions

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: