cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
688
Views
0
Helpful
0
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

UCCX Pub DB queries returning wrong values

Hello all,

 

I have UCCX HA System version: 9.0.2.11001-24 (ES01-16)

We have external dashboard pointing to UCCX Pub through odbc connection

results displayed on dashboard are stuck since few days before. these results are imported from historical report

queries done on UCCX Pub are wrong (old). They are updated only once when we restart DB service on Sub.

UCCX Sub was inaccessible through CLI.

we have re-build UCCX Sub. it worked for 2 weeks then the same exact issue happened again except that Sub is still accessible through CLI.

below are queries sample done on both Pub and Sub. difference is visible.

DB replication is just fine. I have restarted CDS and HDS. Before rebuilding Sub, we have tried cluster reboot and it didn't fix it. I didn't try this again yet with the new Sub.

 

is there a way to find out why this keeps happening so we can fix it? it should be something related to Publisher I guess..

 

 

UCCX Pub sql query result:

admin:run uccx sql db_cra Select CSQName, totalCalls, loggedInAgents, availableAgents, talkingAgents, callsWaiting, callsHandled, avgWaitDuration, longestWaitDuration, totalCalls, callsAbandoned, convAvgWaitDuration, convLongestWaitDuration, convOldestContact, endDateTime, callsDequeued from RtCSQsSummary where CSQName in (Select CSQName from ContactServiceQueue where contactServiceQueueID in (2)) order by CSQName
CSQNAME TOTALCALLS      LOGGEDINAGENTS  AVAILABLEAGENTS TALKINGAGENTS   CALLSWAITING    CALLSHANDLED    AVGWAITDURATION LONGESTWAITDURATION  TOTALCALLS      CALLSABANDONED  CONVAVGWAITDURATION     CONVLONGESTWAITDURATION CONVOLDESTCONTACT       ENDDATETIME     CALLSDEQUEUED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
82CSQ       42      3       2       1       0       40      29344   178491  42      2       0:00:29 0:02:58 0:00:00 2019-01-14 10:51:48.0        0


 Command successful.
admin:

 

UCCX Sub query result (Correct):

admin:run uccx sql db_cra Select CSQName, totalCalls, loggedInAgents, availableAgents, talkingAgents, callsWaiting, callsHandled, avgWaitDuration, longestWaitDuration, totalCalls, callsAbandoned, convAvgWaitDuration, convLongestWaitDuration, convOldestContact, endDateTime, callsDequeued from RtCSQsSummary where CSQName in (Select CSQName from ContactServiceQueue where contactServiceQueueID in (2)) order by CSQName
CSQNAME TOTALCALLS      LOGGEDINAGENTS  AVAILABLEAGENTS TALKINGAGENTS   CALLSWAITING    CALLSHANDLED    AVGWAITDURATION LONGESTWAITDURATION  TOTALCALLS      CALLSABANDONED  CONVAVGWAITDURATION     CONVLONGESTWAITDURATION CONVOLDESTCONTACT       ENDDATETIME     CALLSDEQUEUED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
82CSQ       5       1       1       0       0       4       30208   121286  5       1       0:00:30 0:02:01 0:00:00 2019-01-17 02:34:15.0        0


 Command successful.
admin:

 

Everyone's tags (1)
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards