cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Scripting help

nicholas platt
Level 1
Level 1

I've got very little experience with scripting in the UCCX 9.1.2 and have a customer I've recently upgraded that would like to add a variable to an existing script. 

They need to add the ability to steer the caller to an inclement weather message should the need arise.  I know I could do this by creating an if then statement in the work hours section that basically says if the number of logged in agents during normal work hours equals 0 send it to a trigger that is tied to a mailbox that has a message saying no one is available.  I could then use the alternate greeting to advise of inclement weather and let the end user manage that greeting.

My issue is that I dont know scripting well enough to input the correct syntax in the if then expression. 

Is there anyone that could help me with this?  The script is attached. 

If there is an easier way that I'm unaware of to accomplish this, I'm open to any suggestions. 

Thanks in advance for any help and for taking the time to look at this!!            

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

You should move this post over to the Contact Center sub forum

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/contact-center?view=discussions&start=0

Lots of excellent people over there who can help

Cheers!

Rob

"Seek it out and ye shall find  " 

- OneRepublic

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CCX script repository has examples on how to accomplish this via XML files:

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Script Repository 9.0(2)

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: