cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Wallboard Config: Trying to get the queue stats tables to show up on both sides of the page.

Right now I can only seem to get them to show up on the left and under the agent stats.  How do I orient a table to appear on the right side of the page while keeping the agent stats in the center so that I have queues on both sides of the page and the agents stats running down the middle?  Current view attached.

7 Replies 7

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Er... this looks like a custom Wallboard built by some guys named Netspend Inc. - I believe it would be wiser to talk to them.

G.

LOL!

It's the generic one that everyone uses for free but we (I'm the lead IVR and Voice Engineer at Netspend) have modified it over the years.  I just can't figure out how to get the tables to line up how I want them for this new group.  They have 12+ queues they want to view...

Also, can I combine queue data and display it as such?  So, instead of showing all the Spanish queues can I select several to throw together and combine the stats?

Alright, can you please post the code. I do some web programming so I can help you out here.

G.

Here she is.

Wowowow. That's ASP. I am not going to touch it.

Can you please post the result? I mean this ASP generates a HTML page, I would humbly ask for that, please.

G.

I provided the output in the attachment at the top.  Can you see it?

Hi, yes, I can see that.

I don't like what I see.

Listen, can we just rewrite the whole thing so it's like a regular web application? Alright I know this might sound a bit silly, but trust me, I know what I am talking about.

So here's the deal: I will create a nice and neat Grails application for you. Or you know what, Grails isn't necessary for it, a simple Java application would do. With caching and database connection pooling and what not.

There's two things I need to know: would it be possible for you to set up a Tomcat 7 server and also the UCCX version we are talking about.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: