cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCxn - Message log or journal

Scott Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks--I'm trying to find an answer for our user base that is used to the way Unity 5 handled messages.  One of the features they liked was the fact that a list of voicemails was sent to each user on a certain period of time (daily or something?) and it had all the messages currently in their mailbox.  Every day it kept a running log.  Now that we've gone to UCxn, they're saying they want that feature.  I've never seen it before.  Is there a way to enable that in Unity Connection?  Example below:

Subject: Message Notification

Voice Count: 20

1. Reports Hotline

2. Reports Hotline

3. Reports Hotline

4. Reports Hotline

5. Reports Hotline

Appreciate any help you can provide.

SJ

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is an SMTP Notification; however, I am uncertain whether this exact journaling-style notification can be accmplished. Here's the document on configuring it though:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/user/guide/assistant/8xcucugasst_chapter9.html#task_B7087777C6BC489A9EEA79D646EA10DE

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is an SMTP Notification; however, I am uncertain whether this exact journaling-style notification can be accmplished. Here's the document on configuring it though:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/user/guide/assistant/8xcucugasst_chapter9.html#task_B7087777C6BC489A9EEA79D646EA10DE

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

I believe you are right Jonathan--i haven't been able to find a way to make it send a running log with all the CIDs, just the total number of messages in the box.  Good none the less, but hopefully they'll see fit to build it back in at some point...

thanks again.

SJ