Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to connect media on CMS/web appilcation

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

I have a cms 3.0.1, call conference on internal with web application  via PC work fine , also on external call conference web application work fine via mobile , but the  external call conference not work via PC , it give me this message : 

Could you help me please to solve this error.

Best regards

Akram 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello ,

The problem is solved after putting  the ip address of DMZ 1 not of DMZ2 by cms    on  /api/v1/turnServers.

Best regards

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

For the issue you need to be more specific about the external connectivity into your cms whether its a VPN or through expressway , also u need to check cms logs by doing syslog follow , gather infos from your pc using Wireshark ,check expressway logs if u using it as a turn server for cms.

Finally check this ,it could help you :- https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-applications/webrtc-error-unable-to-cponnect-media-rejoin-meeting/td-p/4176957

Hi,

Thank you for your reply , 

The external connectivity into my cms  through expressway , when i check the logs of expressway i see this log:

Detail="Not Found" Protocol="UDP" Response-code="404" Level="1

Best regards

Hello ,

The problem is solved after putting  the ip address of DMZ 1 not of DMZ2 by cms    on  /api/v1/turnServers.

Best regards

Which part DMZ issue, firewall site or CMS between expressway e