cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Business Attendant Console not syncing user directory

chevymannie
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that has CallManager 8.6.1 along with the Unified Business Attendant Console 8.6.1.9.  They are not syncing their user directory with LDAP.  All end users are put in manually via the CCMAdmin page.  This system has been in place since January.  In the past few months, around eight or so new users have been added to call manager, but they were not showing up int the attendant console.  I tried everything from restarting services to eventually restarting the server and the new users finally showed up.  I thought the reboot had fixed the issue, however I had them add a new user to call manager and even after waiting a few hours the new user did not show up.  This is my first time dealing with the attendant console server so any help would be appreciated.

6 Replies 6

chevymannie
Level 1
Level 1

Am I the only perrson having problems with the AC Syncing?

I have the same issue.  I have to reboot the server for it to sync.

Kid Dynamite
Level 1
Level 1

Having this issue also.......... is this a bug of some type?

About 2 or 3 weeks ago, new users just stopped showing up. I am doing re-syncs and they are still not appearing!

Rebooting the CUEAC server is a workaround?

CUCM 8.6.2 & CUEAC 8.6.2

Make sure you have setup a schedule in the WebAdmin for the sync to run, I normally set a schedule of running this Every 1 day at 02:00, this is when the sync will be done and the new users will show.

Restarting the server is forcing a new sync, this should not be needed if the schedule is configured correctly.

We found out that it was version the attendant console server.  It was limited to 500 users in the directory.  Sure enough we had just went over that limit.  We ended up deleteing some of the users in the directory and they started to sync.

Marty Benjamin
Level 1
Level 1

5/22/15 -- I've been running Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition v9.1.1 with UCM v9.1.2 since August 2013 without a problem, but have had this AC directory issue for the past 7 weeks.  Synchronization is scheduled to occur nightly, but starting April 3, new users' entries stopped appearing in the AC directory.  They appear in the Corporate Directory on the phones, but not in AC.  I have rebooted the Pub, the Subs, the AC server, and forced a manual sync in AC, but to no avail.  Licensing is not an issue -- only have 1,300 users, but the ~45 added since April 3 are missing in the AC directory.  Nice knowing I'm not alone, but sure hope someone can find a break-through!  Thanks.