cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified CM & PLM 11.x license migration

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

Please see the attached screen shot of my Prime License Manager Version 11.0.1.10000-2.

Over the weekend I upgraded one of my unified CM clusters from 10.5 to 11.x.  As I expected PLM now shows I need 11.x licenses.

I believe I have to run through the License Fulfillment migrate task.   I did this and it generated a file that I am supposed to send to licensing via email.

I’m curious what this process is going to do to the rest of my licensing.  I do not want this to affect my other Unified CM clusters that are also being managed by PLM.

Has anyone with multiple Unified CM clusters upgraded from 10.x to 11.x and gone through this process yet?

Thanks in advance for any input.

17 Replies 17

Thanks Aman, you are everywhere ;)

Hi,

I have CUCM v11 with 35 users CUWL starter bundle and 120 license for CUCM v10.

how we can use v10 license to phones so license count manage between v11 and v10?

Hi Haider,

if the licenses are for same customer, then, u can place the order through PUT .Once done, u can share the Sales Order [SO ] along with PLM request file from CUCM version11 to licensing@cisco.com  to get the 120 permanent licenses for CUCMv11.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: