cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Communications Management Suite (UCMS) 8.6 is available in August 2011!

jiwhitte
Level 4
Level 4

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know UCMS 8.6 is available in August to support Cisco Unified Communications 8..6. Order UOM, USM, UPM and the MON bundle now.  Order USSM and the Suite bundle starting on August 25.

You can find the data sheet and more info on Cisco UCMS at http://www.cisco.com/go/ucmanagement and I'm happy to answer any questions you have via this forum.

Jim Whitten

UCMS Product Manager

5 Replies 5

ANOOP G NAIR
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jim,

Thanks for the announcement, I know it bit late . just now only I get in to this domain. I went through all the presentation and it's help me a lot to under stand the CUCMsuite and it's 4 main components and 2 sub (Readiness Assessment manager and Ciscoworks Voice manager).

Currently I am working on HCS with Cisco Unified communication domain manager (CUCDM) for provisioning. So my question is what the main difference between CUCMsuite and CUCDM (it's delveloped by VOSS) with the point of provisioning.

Thanks in advance

Anoop

Hi Anoop,

UPM is not longer offered as part of HCS.  It does provision CUCM, Unity and Presence, but we are targeting it for Enterprise now and MSP not in HCS.  VOSS also does provisioning for these components and other components in the HCS solution. VOSS is highly individualized for each installation where UPM is more of a turn key product, tailored specifically for Cisco UC. There are also many details that are handled differently in each product, but better for a phone chat.

Give me a call if you would like to discuss or send a mail to ask-ucms@cisco.com.

Best regards,

Jim Whitten, Product Manager, NMTG

919-392-7556

Hello Jim,

Thanku.. for the clarification and your time. I am more in to HCS, on the same time would interested to know more about UCMS role currently in the production and hurdles when HCS get served by ISPs.

Regards,

Anoop

mustafa.s.raza
Level 1
Level 1

Where can i find the latest ordering guide on UCMS and the bundles?

Thanks in advance

Mustafa,

I recommend you post this in the Cisco Partner Community where you will find numerous resources and ordering guides, as well as be able to share information with other Cisco partners.

https://communities.cisco.com/community/partner/collaboration?view=overview

Hope that helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: