Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Enterprise Attendant Server Status "Unknown State"

dynacare1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have upgraded to version 8.6,  after the upgrade I was able to connect and test the console but now web  admin is showing Unified Attendant Server status "Unknown State". I  have followed these instructions but still same state.

"This usually means that a registry setting on the server is wrong - possibly due to an installation error.

Please check the following registry keys - they should be the IP Address of your CUEAC Server (not your CUCM)

HKLM>Software>Arc Solutions>Call Connect>Defaults>Server Name "

Thanks

Sunny

1 Reply 1

bigcappa1
Level 4
Level 4

Sunny,
Had the same problem when we upgraded 2 weeks ago. Turned out to be a windows issue. We had to change the setting for data execution prevention. It gives you instructions on how to do this on the clients in the web admin guide, but we had to do it in the server as well. The registry setting didn't work for us either.
Go to My Computer, right click and select properties
Select Advanced Tab (2003) or Advanced System Settings (2008)
Select the advanced Tab
Select Settings under the Performance heading
In the Performance Options select Data Execution Prevention tab
Select Turn on DEP for essential Windows program's, it was probably set for ALL option hence you isssue

Click Ok
As soon as we did this the CUEAC service went active but Just to be sure we restarted the server, but restarting cueac services may be enough
Hope this helps

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: